Search This Blog

Saturday 13 September 2014

Men's cards - Crate Paper Brook

Last Sunday was Father's Day here in Australia, so I made a card for Paul from the boys, and one for my Dad. 

I NEVER usually go mad and buy a whole paper range, but I certainly did for this one - I still just love it.  Great earthy colours yet still vibrant and bright, and really suitable for lots of different subjects. 

I usually just make cards with my left overs, but I just grabbed this container and started to go for it. 

 
The above one was for my Dad.  The mini chevron punch, gems and stamps are all CTMH. 
 
 
Happy birthday Michael!  I used one of the embellishment stickers and some punched leaves.  Ribbon and mini ricrac stuck down with Glue Lines - amazing stuff. 
 
 
Some of the different patterned papers, cut into strips and inked around the edges.  One of the chipboard stickers and then edged with aqua stickles for some bling!
 
 
Supplies:
Crate Paper Brook patterned paper, stickers and chipboard
Close To My Heart Holiday Tags stamps, gems, chevron punch
Stone coloured mini ricrac, white ribbon
Aqua Stickles
Simon Says Stamp! Dark Chocolate ink
 
I have a feeling that this range will be used up to the entire centimetre .... but it should be adorning some Project Life pages soon, I suppose!
 
Thanks for stopping by.  :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards - there are some lovely papers and colour combos in that collection x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft tones in this colour scheme. The hexagon punch is so useful for using up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm lovely colours and papers. You have made three great cards for the men in your life - always a challenge!

    ReplyDelete